Sunday, October 16, 2011

Whoever Said That the Interwebz Weren’t Good…..

 

Has never met my friend Viktorya. She is a super hero in a world in desperate need of saving. Only instead of saving the world she instead drop kicks the world in its stupid face and then takes a big old shit on its chest when its laying helplessly on its back.

I met her one night on a facebook thread that involved maggot fucking. Finally I had found a girl who was as crazy as I am. Do you know how rare that is, to meet a person that thinks in fucked up ways like you do? Its probably pretty common, but for purposes of this post I will choose to believe that it is pretty rare.

If Viktorya was a super hero, I’d like to believe that her power would be laser nipples. “Stop evil villain or  I will be forced to blast you with my LASER NIPPLES.”

Stop evil villain or  I will be forced to blast you with my LASER NIPPLES.”

Stop evil villain or I will be forced to blast you with my LASER NIPPLES.”

Back to Viktorya a little bit later, There is a world that needs to be destroyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment